A prestigious flagship development
Scotscape carried out the soft landscaping on this prestigious flagship Berkeley Development project over a 27 month period.
Designer: Murdoch Wickham
Main Contractor: Maylim
The works consisted of:
- Supply and planting of mature tree at podium and ground level
- Tree planting in containers around the site
- Installing a fully computerised irrigation system
- Shrub and perennial planting at podium and ground level
- Supply and fit of three living wall columns
- On-going maintenance
The project was multi-phased and logistically challenging as cranes were required to lift all materials and trees onto the podiums and tight schedules had to be followed, whist coordinating with the hard landscape teams.